Find out more…
What does a Kitchen Canny kit do?
Kitchen Canny is a well-designed kit to help the heart of your home run better than ever before. It encourages users to live smart, to eat healthily and to celebrate food!
This small kit packs a mighty punch – by getting involved, your family can:
- Save money (up to £160 per year)
- Save time (by ditching the lunchtime sandwich dash)
- Discover long-lost cooking skills
- Make mealtimes (and even the dreaded food shop) fun for everyone
- Help save the environment!
The folks at Kitchen Canny HQ want to make our world a better place to live in. With your help, we can achieve this goal – by reducing food waste, one canny kitchen at a time.
Sounds good! But what do I get in my kit?
Each Kitchen Canny kit contains:
- 6 canny step-by-step cards to guide you through the process
- 1 shopping and meal planner to stick on your fridge - creating shopping lists will be a breeze!
- 3 canny bags to compare your waste before and after the challenge
- 1 canny sticker so you can celebrate your achievement in reducing waste
- 1 kit registration number to stay in touch with us and with other users.
Registering the kit is a key part of the experience. By registering, you will get free access to the Canny Community, where we and other users regularly share stories, recipe ideas and money-saving tips. You’ll also be made aware of any food-related events in your area.
Each kit costs £10 plus £2.59 P&P – a small price to pay for the long-term benefits it will bring to your home!
Great! What next?
Simply click on the Buy button below. You will be transferred to the Changeworks shop to complete the purchase – but please hurry back to us when you can and let us know how you get on!